Saturday, January 24, 2015

First Post Ever And I Can't Even Think Of A Creative Title

If ever there was a right time to start writing, I would probably never begin. So, instead of waiting for a correct time and place, I figure wasting precious time while I'm at work is always a good way to start off a blog.


My name is Caitlin, and I have no idea what I'm doing.

That's not just about this whole blogging idea--which I so helpfully sparked inspiration from sitting at my hairdresser's the other night. That's not the point, though.

Basically, my entire life is based on the idea of me doing one thing and one thing only:  writing. College is coming up in about less than 7 spiraling months, I'm broke, and I don't even know if I can succeed at doing the one thing I thought I would always do.

Ah, the beauty of being a senior and questioning every single thing you ever thought you wanted to do or be. At least as an elementary school kid, I had options. Singer, actress, teacher, librarian, artist... the works.

I'm sort of hoping that by doing this, I'll better my own writing ability, while sharing countless thoughts and stories that happen in my life. Whether or not that's of any interest to you is for you to decide.

My life has small direction, as does this blog. So I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it all goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment